20 Years of Professional Service
For the non-hunting visitors, photographic safaris are available as well as game drives at night to meet the animals that only become active after sunset. PJ Safaris also offers trips to various Nature Reserves and Game Viewing areas:
- The Limpopo Lowveld and escarpment is the prime tourist destination for foreign visitors to South Africa.
- The main attractions include the Kruger National Park, private game reserves and conservation projects, the historical town of Pilgrims Rest, the Blyde River Canyon, with the breathtaking God's Window and numerous waterfalls and water features such as Mac Mac Falls and Pools and Bourke's Luck Potholes.
- We can also arrange visits to Sun City or Mapungupwe Nature Reserve where several historical sights have been discovered.
- Trips to Victoria Falls ( Zimbabwe or Zambia Side ) can be added to your Safari at either the beginning or the end.
- Furthermore, we can organize trips to the coast for fishing and diving on the east coast of South Africa where you can find some of the most beautiful reefs, home to astonishing sea-life.
Activities we offer in our surrounding area are:
- Trips to the crocodile farm
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Jewellery and curio shops
- Bird watching
- Beauty spa
- White lion project